Intervention!

There is no point in keeping grudges with you because that won't do me any good.
When I'm here with you in a relationship I should realise that it's love that keeps us together and there should be no space for ego and hatred as it would give the impression that we are not partners but enemies. And trust me I don't sleep around with one of them. Instead I rip them off.

Listen I know you do not have enough time to communicate and neither I'm asking for all of your time. It's just that it's a stage where good communication is very important, may it be for 2 seconds or for a whole minute or for a long hour. I don't care but what I do care about are the things which should get communicated rightly into each other's head. 

Is it too much to ask? Rest you really are an adult and you know better what's right for you.
Hope you heard me clear. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A feeling

Cosy Space Lover