Sailor

Sometimes I think why I didn't write anything for myself ,
Anything that specifically was meant for me.
Let me go back to the time when I used to live in my own world and the soul of mine was free.
Hidden thoughts about others worry me now a days,
This was not a person I used to be.
More alive, a lot more fearless,
To define my personality now a picture is all I get to see.
Hard to digest, harder to believe,
I have made myself a big fat tree.
Lost and immortal with too many ugly branches,
Ready to get drown into a sinful, an unholy Sea.
But I certainly see an audacious Sailor,
Swaying towards me, gazing straight into my eyes, he knelt down on one of his knee.
"May I have the pleasure to take you for an adventurous sea ride"?  he asked,
"Why not"! I said as quickly as I could,
There we were enroute paradise at the count of One Two and Three.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A feeling

Cosy Space Lover