A kiss on my forehead.


 Late night while I was clinging on you,
 Being needy for all night long.
 How badly I had wished for your attention,
 And wanting you to caress me from head to shoe. 

 I couldn't focus on sleeping,
All I could have asked for; was you to lean on me.
Embrace me and hear my heart beat,
Hence you would know for whom it's been pounding.

 I remember how you held my hand,
 Clasped me and lay me on your lap.
Gazing my eyes you said how beautiful I looked,
I blushed more than ever but couldn't make myself understand.

You stowed me next to you; ruffled my hair and said, 
"I want to spend all my life with you", spoke a few words more like, "I love you " . 
I replied the same and hugged you tight,
That's when you sang me a lullaby, wished good night and kissed my forehead. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A feeling

Cosy Space Lover