Hope.

Everyday passes with a hope that one day you will come to me and give me the right to love you. 
The liberty to expect from you more and more each day each time.
Where you will start doing the exact things I want for us,
Where you will understand the inner voice of mine, who desperately was waiting for you to hear every single thing I wanted from you to do for me. 
This isn't about being selfish, it's about making you understand how it's  suppose to be in love and doing the right things for your lover.
I'm also waiting for the time; when you will make me your only priority, 
But I am positive about us, about the time that is going to come for a change.
Leaving behind all the bad memories,
Focusing on the good ones just to have you in my life again.
Only Love will be flourished in our lives,
And that day, I pray for it to come soon, so that it matches with my hope that passes everyday to get our love back to light. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A feeling

Cosy Space Lover