Tough.

It was not easy for me, 

To fall for someone..

Who smelled like cigarettes and felt like poetry.


It was not easy for me,

To get disappointed by his flaws..

Yet like him a little more every day.


It was not easy for me to talk,

When we didn’t speak for a decade of days..

Because we were fighting over a silly thing.


It was not easy for me to let my thoughts out,

When all he cared about was competing with me in an argument..

And thinking about winning to keep his ego satisfied.


It was not easy for me to hope,

That we actually could have a future together..

But he had other priorities to be worried about.


It was not easy for me to believe,

That all he has been doing is just waiting for me to be in his life.

Yet breathing easily with the fact that I am not there anymore.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A feeling

Cosy Space Lover