Change.

The woman I am and the woman I was has a huge time lapse.
I couldn’t imagine doing things I did back then.
I was doing what was right at the moment,
And now I wonder why did I even think about getting involved in one of those acts ?
But had I not done it then, would’ve been doing it now,
Which would have made no sense and have portrayed me foolish.
With every experience, I learnt to grow and act mature.
With every move, I became more conscious.
I played with fire and came through,
I got the tricks of feeling and fooling,
And I saw everything in my head right before it came to me,
Now I am a woman who has seen it all.
Hence I face a constant monotony now,
Knowing exactly how the things would work out and how the other person would phrase the sentence. 
When you start to understand the game and it’s tricks, 
You accordingly plan your moves.
Until you reach a new level,
Where you are unaware of the environment and it’s hard to reciprocate. 
Thus, I am passing phases each day,
Waiting to reach that new level,
To gain those new experiences,

And to learn about tackling those issues. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A feeling

Cosy Space Lover