I once had the coolest life ever

When I was in college, all the songs I listened to were my favourites.
Now I'm home and the new songs don't tempt me anymore.
 I know just why, because every song had a story; few I listened to with my friends, in some new cafe in the town and others were just a collaboration of all my friends playlist which they used to play either in our frequently happening house parties or our random trip plans anywhere the road would take us to.
May it be a little longer drive or huge short trips, those playlists were a must.
I couldn't help but wonder, how the time had passed so quickly?
 Like I went to bed for a nap and when I woke up,
All was gone!
I Don't even feel like I should make an effort to have a liking for new songs because I'm so much consumed by my classics.
All of the memories I made with my buddies were those songs which I am not giving up so soon.
I am a very committed person and when it comes to like or try new things,
Dude I'm sorry I can't!!
I just can't get over with my ex (young/happening) life so ya whatever! I can't give any time to my next (old/boring) life.
I just can't explain how these feelings I'm suffering from right now.
They pinch me, they mock at me, they sure taunt me too, but I don't revert.
For once I know that yes I'm getting old fashioned with each day passing,
And I can't go back to my crazy life.
But there are plenty of memories that I have restored, mainly through those songs which I play to more than often. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A feeling

Cosy Space Lover