Recall.

It was somewhere in February,
When you came from so far just to meet me. 
All excited and full of enthusiasm,
Your face was so bright and charming.
I know it was the curiosity to finally see me after so long,
And so was the matter with me.
Even I couldn't resist to gaze a look of u without any further delays,
The moment to finally see each other, touch, feel, hug,kiss came,
It was all like a beautiful dream and the best thing you ever could have done.
That time I imagined myself to be the luckiest girl who have got her dream man,                                 You know what, In life if ever one would have wished for anything,this could have been the same moment.    
With you it felt like I have the whole world with me, 
Gosh that Feb was the best month of all these years. 
But then why all that turned into a terrible horrifying Nightmare,                                                                But whatever happend I never ever wanted to loose my life (that is, to loose you.)                                        And I already did.. You went, leaving behind all those pretty moments which I wished for more from you.   
Things turned out to be even more dramatic..          
 You got a new girl and I, Still writing fucking lines for you!!                                                              Remembering that one last "Special Moment of February",
The love which I found once and lost forever!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A feeling

Cosy Space Lover