CRUSH

Its just been a few weeks that we started getting into lots of conversation
And look I already have started falling for you.
Maybe its you what attracts me more these days 
To which neither I nor you have any sort of clue.
Things look better and days go well 
Or one can rather say its the wind of love that flows,
Decision is though tough to take 
Heart begins to beat fast when in my phone your messages roar.
There is definitely a different kind of connection
I'll have to solve this mystery,
Before it gets too late 
We must understand that between us there is a Chemistry.
Why do I get so jealous when you talk about other girls
What is the reason behind,
We are not even committed
Then why do feelings control my mind.
Whatever it is.. It has to stop 
Its just an infatuation I know,
Things won't be more than that between us 
I'll have to get over you.. Its difficult to hide but a lot more difficult to show!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A feeling

Cosy Space Lover