Untitled.

The unbearable pain of those scars in my body reminds me of your presence,
Where you trying with all your power to beat me to death
This is such an extreme surprise directly coming from the one I call my lover
Isn't he adorable for committing such an amazing act?
All the love and passion was performed so proficiently 
One couldn't have imagined how it's like to be beaten in love. 
But one thing was very clear to me that he still is capable of being guilty for the same act and promising of not doing it again.
Bravo! Any trophy you need for that?
But not to forget I'm a fool too..
Because I am the one who is encouraging him for this by the same process of forget and forgive. 
This person is so cool, he has nothing to be worried about.
His work is done now nothing on his part has been left
So here he goes by giving a promise to his lover that he shall not do this inhuman act again and will always make her feel happy.
But the truth is already known to her who has been suffering and will continue to suffer till the end of their relationship.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A feeling

Cosy Space Lover